Ghost Tour of Loudon
- After sunset, wind through dark alleys and creepy old buildings to hear stories of Loudon’s haunted past. Visit sites 100-200 years old where spirits return time and time again to "keep in touch" with their past.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring a flashlight.
Full Moon Cemetery Tour
- Old Steekee Cemetery is known as one of Tennessee’s most historical graveyards, where tour goers view headstones of accomplished 1790’s pioneers and highly unusual characters. Bonus stops include the old John Blair “Haunted House,” the Steekee Cherokee Village & the terrifying Hanging Tree, site of two horrific lynchings during the 1880’s.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and a flashlight
Downtown Loudon History Tour
- This tour stops at numerous sites dating back 200 years, sharing the unique story of a town shaped by its Cherokee Indian roots, it’s River setting along with three distinct eras of pioneer development.
- Learn about historical sites and interesting stories at the buildings and homes in downtown Loudon during this walking tour. Sites include the Blair's Ferry Storehouse, Carmichael Inn, Loudon County Courthouse, Historic Train Depot and many more unique sites.
- Please wear comfortable shoes
Century Homes of Loudon
- Visit a dozen historic homes over 100 years old on historic Mulberry & Commerce Streets.
- Please wear comfortable shoes.